March 05, 2006

I have arrived.
On the other side of 33. Dont ask me why 33 - wouldn't 30 or 40 have been neater? or even a nice rounded 35?

My mind is re-wiring rapidly.
I've discoverd I have a heart (not the blood pumping item silly - I meant that figuratively)
I've figured my body pretty closely follows the mind-heart developments.
I am convinved that something that can be labelled "soul" exists.

And yeah - I also think this is the time to stop and smell the technology. If I intend to keep my digital immigrant status, that's important. Not that there's anything bad about being a digital dinosaur... I guess I'll prefer the immigrant state.

1 comment:

Kiran Kulkarni said...

smell technology....!
manas i know you love the smell of paper, I love too!
lets talk oscar wilde!
not "monthly bill office gate"
;)